The Nook Volleyball Center
The Nook Volleyball Center offers the region’s finest youth volleyball programs. The Nook’s 60,000 square foot playing area is home to 10 regulation Conner hardwood courts and four SPORT COURT surfaces programmed for a variety of volleyball tournaments, leagues, camps, clinics, instruction and open play. The Nook creates a vibrant volleyball atmosphere that exudes energy and encourages great play!
Jump, dive, and dig your way into learning the game of beach/grass doubles volleyball with our highly qualified Nook Volleyball staff. Train twice a week with a qualified beach/doubles coach and learn basic to advanced techniques. Training will involve sand, grass and indoor court time so that players will learn all aspects of doubles volleyball. Participants will be entered in a local tournament during the summer. Uniform and a Spalding ‘King of the Beach’ volleyball are included for each player.
Ages: 14 – 18
Season Length: 8 weeks
Season Dates: June 10 – July 31
Training: Mondays & Wednesdays from 5:00pm – 9:00pm
Teams: 2 vs. 2
Fees: $350.00 per player
Sports Program Membership required if not already a fitness, tennis or climbing member.
- 8 week sessions consisting of volleyball training & instruction
- Develop and learn overall basic skills of the game
- Learn the fundamentals of the game from experienced coaches
- Emphasis on having fun and learning the sport
- Introduce game-like playing situations
- Athletic trainer on-site for all sessions upon facility completion