For membership questions, please call Thomas Baughman, 717-945-7087 ext. 125 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For membership questions, please call Thomas Baughman, 717-945-7087 ext. 125 or email at email@example.com.
Payment of the initiation fee and the first month’s dues will activate the membership. The initiation fee will be charged to all new members. This one-time fee is used as investment for new member data processing.
Our club features LesMills Programming that are dynamic, energetic and results –driven! Our expert and certified instructors bring enthusiasm and passion to every class. This is the perfect opportunity to meet new people while getting a great workout in a group setting!
(Ugrade for members only ages 12+; ages 12-15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
Features the region’s premier workout facility offering cardiovascular exercise and strength training with free weights, strength machines and functional training equipment!
(Ages 12+; includes first year annual sports program membership, access to the fitness club, complimentary wellness and equipment orientations, open court and field play*, locker rooms and showers, exclusive member only events/programs, child watch and the Nook VIP Lounge )
Take advantage of being a member of the exclusive Nook Tennis Club. Six indoor cushioned acrylic courts are programmed for a variety of tournaments, leagues, camps, clinics, instruction and open play.
(Ages 5+ with a family tennis club membership; includes first year annual sports program membership, priority reservation and scheduling, discounted court and program fees, ball machines and practice walls, exclusive member only events/programs, locker rooms and showers, open court and field play*, child watch and the Nook VIP Lounge)
With an extensive climbing surface rising to over 30 feet and featuring innovative wall designs, incredible hold selections as well as a creative bouldering terrain; the Nook Climbing Center is one of the premier top rope, lead climbing and bouldering facilities in the Northeast.
Our experienced route setters and instructors generate the ultimate climbing experience for every climber – from first timers to competing pros or corporate teams.
(Ages 5-11 with a family membership, 12+ otherwise; includes first year annual sports program membership, access to climbing wall, complimentary consultation, exclusive member only events/programs, locker rooms and showers, open court and field play*, child watch and the Nook VIP Lounge)
An Ultimate Membership includes fitness, climbing and tennis.
(Ages are based on designated areas; includes first year annual sports program)
Annual Sports Membership
An annual membership gives you the ability to register for all leagues, clinics, lessons and open play sessions. (Included with fitness, climbing and tennis memberships.) *Does not include tennis programs and is subject to program fees.
(ages 5+; needed for sports participation by non-members)
Membership Payment Plans:
Annual memberships are paid in full with cash, check or credit card and will be billed through the Membership Department. Members will receive their invoices one month prior to the anniversary date. If not renewed by one week before their anniversary date, membership department staff will follow up with a phone call. Members who choose not to renew should notify the membership department in writing, by phone, or in person. 30 days written notice must be given to cancel. Membership cards must be returned. Refunds will be given for remaining balance if cancellation form is given. The refund will include the fee for our 30 day cancellation policy.
EZ Pay Plan
This convenient method of payment, our most popular, allows for automatic, monthly payments. With this Bank Draft method, the member’s bank authorizes our bank to withdraw fees from their savings or checking account each month. This payment option may also be completed through the convenience of a Credit Card Draft, where their monthly payment is paid through their credit card.
Youth – Membership group for age 12-18. Members 12-15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian if they wish to participate in any group exercise class. It is recommended that parents and/or guardians chaperone their children while using the locker room facilities.
Adult - Membership group for age 19-61. Members have access to the facilities and programming in which their membership type covers. College Students may join with out the initiation fee during summer and holiday breaks.
Family – Membership group for adults (in same household) and dependent children. Members 11 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times, unless they are in a specific program with a Spooky Nook Sports Employee. Member have access to the facilities and programming in which their membership type covers. Child Watch serves are included.
The monumental $5K member package offers individuals an All Inclusive Family Membership with locked monthly rates through the first three years of their membership. Nook Sports will supply each member with a Spooky Nook Sports Pro Shop Voucher to purchase Nook Gear. In addition to the gear and locked rates, members will have their name on a plaque placed in the building as the Monumental Members of Spooky Nook Sports. Please call Thomas Baughman, 717-945-7087 ext. 125 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for specific information.
Spooky Nook Sports is pleased to present for your consideration an opportunity to assist in improving the overall health and wellness of your employees and their families!
We invite you to support your employees and their families in their pursuit of happy, positive and fulfilling lives. Nook Sports is committed to operating the finest amateur sports and entertainment complex in North America! Now is the time to motivate your team with an exceptional reward for their hard work and commitment to your organization!
With continued increases in health care costs and challenges to remain healthy, Spooky Nook Sports is here! Bringing families together through sports, entertainment and events!
Now is the time to encourage your employees and their families to become more physically active and spend quality time together while reducing their stress levels. Nook Sports offers many programs and opportunities!
- $3.00-$15.00 return on $1.00 investment
- Reduced absenteeism
- Higher productivity
- Increased morale and loyalty
- Reduced worker’s comp/disability
- Lower health care costs
- Access to the fitness club and group exercise classes
- One of the most impressive climbing facilities in the region
- Finest indoor courts
- Fully loaded family entertainment center
Additional Features for Corporate Members:
- Customized membership and program pricing
- Corporate family weekends and events
- Corporate retreats for staff
- Corporate challenges for participating businesses
This is an exciting opportunity for Spooky Nook Sports to be of service to you and your employees! We will certainly prepare any necessary presentations or information for introduction to you for your employees. Call Thomas Baughman, 717-945-7087 ext 125 or email@example.com for scheduling details and information. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Nook Sports is an International Fitness Club Network (IFCN) partner! IFCN is a Preventure company whose interest if for their clients to empower their employees to join a fitness facility…that’s where we come in! You will receive 50% off the Initiation Fee when you sign up if you work for an IFCN Client.
Local Businesses in the IFCN Associate Banc Cisco Systems Dannon Health Management Associates (HMA Humana Vitality/The Vitality Group) Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Lowes
Humana Vitality/The Vitality Group
What is the Vitality program?
Vitality is a comprehensive and personalized wellness program offered through a member’s employer that makes it easy for them to live a healthy life! The Vitality program helps our members improve or maintain their health by giving them the knowledge and tools to establish and meet their health goals. When they participate in healthy activities, they will feel great and also earn Vitality Points® that will help increase their Vitality Status®! Members earn Vitality Points when they complete activities and achieve their goals. If they participate often, their points will add up quickly, allowing them to achieve higher Vitality Status – starting at Blue, moving up to Bronze, Silver, Gold and ultimately, Platinum Vitality Status!
How do members enroll to earn Vitality Points®?
1. Vitality program members need to be a member of our fitness facility. 2. To receive Vitality Points® members must enroll online via a Vitality program website. 3. They will receive instructions on how to enroll from their employer (usually though their Human Resources department) or directly from the Vitality program. If they are not sure how to enroll, they should call the number on the back of their Vitality card. 4. They search for our fitness club via an easy to use club locator tool on the Vitality website. 5. Once they find our fitness club they will be instructed to provide some basic information: i.e. Fitness Club Member ID and maybe their Monthly membership Dues. How and when is a member’s activity reported? The corporate office will submit the member’s activity electronically on a monthly basis. Who should a member contact if they have questions about the Vitality program? Members should contact Vitality directly by using the contact information on their Vitality card.
Membership dues may be adjusted for individual membership categories. A minimum sixty day notice will be provided for any rate changes. Any membership deduction that is not honored by the bank is still the responsibility of the member to make good on such payment plus a maximum service charge of $30 (This is in addition to any fees your bank may charge.) When EZ pay drafts are refused by the member’s financial institution, the member will be notified of his/her termination. If he/she desires to rejoin Spooky Nook Sports, he/she must contact the Membership Director to reapply. The member is responsible for notifying Spooky Nook Sports, in writing or in person, of any changes in name, address, phone or financial institution.
Membership Dues are non-transferable from/to another facility.
Spooky Nook Sports provides No Refunds.
Members wishing to terminate their membership must give 30-day written notice. They will be billed one more time and their membership will remain active throughout that period. The member must also turn in all of their membership cards on the last day of their membership.
Members receive 2 complimentary guest passes per year for the indoor or outdoor facilities. Members may bring a total of 2 guests per year per person.
- A Family Membership that has 4 members would receive 8 guest passes per year no charge, after 8 guests the fee is $15 per guest per visit. The Family Membership is extended a total of 2 guests per visit. Notation is made in the Membership Unit Notes on Max Solutions.
- A Youth, Adult or Senior Membership would receive 2 guest passes per year at no charge, after 2 guests the fee is $15 per guest per visit. The Membership is extended a total of 2 guests per visit. Notation is made in the Membership Unit Notes on Max Solutions.
Guests 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult member (18 years or older).
Additional guests are $15 per guest per guest per visit. All guests must show photo ID and sign in at the Welcome Desk. The host member must take responsibility for the guest and remain in the same program area as the guest. A guest may visit the facility up to 2 times in one year as a guest, after which they must join as a member-Specific to Fitness.
Non-members purchasing a daily pass without a host member are charged $15 per visit and $40 for a family to enjoy the indoor facility. One adult or family may visit Spooky Nook Sports up to two times in one year as a guest (free), after which they must join as a member. Guests are recorded as Prospect Members with notation made in the Prospect Member Unit Notes, the guest is also recorded in the host-member note section.
Lockers are available for all members. Youth 11 years and under must be accompanied by the SAME GENDER Parent/Guardian in the Locker Room. It is recommended individuals 12-14 years old be accompanied by the SAME GENDER Parent/Guardian. Please be courteous and treat the facilities as your home, clean up after yourselves.
1. Membership is a paid privilege at Spooky Nook Sports. Membership cards must be scanned at the welcome desk upon arrival and designated areas prior to entry.
2. All members are expected to act in a courteous, caring, respectful and responsible manner.
3. Verbally abusive behavior, including angry or vulgar language, swearing, name-calling or shouting may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
4. Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, body language or any type of menacing behavior may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
5. Sexually revealing attire exposing mid drift, cleavage or buttocks is considered inappropriate and may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
6. For the protection of all of our members and guests we search the Megan’s Law Offender database of all new members and guests, anyone registered, plead guilty and/or convicted of Child Abuse will be denied access to our facilities.
7. Shirts and shoes must be worn throughout the building. Athletic shoes are mandatory in the gym, courts, fields and fitness club. Footware is required throughout the facility!
8. Children age 11 and under, must be under the direct supervision of an adult (18 yr. or older) in the facility.
9. School-aged youth may not be in the facility while school is in session unless participating in a school-sponsored program.
10. No food or drink is permitted in the workout areas, except for a sports drinks or water bottles.
11. Bikes, roller blades and skateboards are not permitted in the Nook Sports facility.
12. Animals are not permitted in the facility unless used to assist a physically challenged individual.
13. Spooky Nook Sports is not responsible for items that are lost, stolen or damaged. All members are encouraged to leave valuables at home and lock personal items in a locker while utilizing the facility.
14. All facilities are smoke-free. Smoking will not be tolerated and may result in immediate removal from the building and grounds, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
15. Members may be refused admittance if suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Substance use will not be tolerated and may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
16. Carrying or concealing a weapon or any device or object that may be used as a weapon may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
17. Lost and found items will be kept in the Membership Department for a period of one week. Items left after 1 week will be thrown out or donated to Goodwill or the Salvation Army.
18. In the case of an accident or incident, a staff member must be notified and an accident/incident report must be filed and submitted to the appropriate Department Head. In the case of First Responder assistance, all members of the party must remain on the premises until they are released by responder personnel.
19. Theft or behavior that results in the destruction or loss of property may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
Drop your children off while you work out! Our child watch room is perfectly suited for children ages 3 months – 12 years. Our professional and caring staff will watch your children for up to two hours per day.
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m.- 1:30 p.m.
Monday -Thursday 3:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Friday 3:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
*Hours are subject to change based on room usage.
Child Watch usage is included with a Family Membership. If the parent is an adult member, a punch card worth 5 hours of care may be bought for $15 or adult members can purchase unlimited child care for $25 a month.
CHILD WATCH POLICIES